The Nahant Preservation Trust is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit charitable corporation whose mission is to preserve our open spaces, historically significant properties, and our conservation lands for public and community benefit.
Please Join Us For The First Of Our New Lecture Series
Dr. Susan Solomon | MIT Professor and Nahant Resident
"Ozone Depletikon at the End of the Earth: A Science-Policy Success Story"
Sunday, January 4th, 2015 At 2 PM
Serenity Room | Nahant Community Center
Nahant Community Center has 800 square feet of space available well suited for office space, artist studio or high-end storage. Space features immediate access to parking lot, office partitions, adjustable track lighting and in room wash sink. Flexible terms available to rent part or all of the space. For more information or to see the space please email Robert Wilson.
- _0000_nahant life saving station_brianne chris-393
- _0004_nahant life saving station_brianne chris-354
- _0001_nahant life saving station_brianne chris-355
- _0003_nahant life saving station_brianne chris-392
- _0002_nahant life saving station_brianne chris-448
- _0005_nahant life saving station_brianne chris-313
There are many ways to participate and support the Nahant Preservation Trust. We encourage you to explore these pages where you can Join or Renew your Membership, learn about our Commemorative Progams, find out about Volunteer Opportunities, learn how your Gift or Bequest will help preserve our most treasured assets and much more.